We’re re-opening after lockdown
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We are pleased to let you know that we will be open for business again on Saturday 4th July 2020.
Making an appointment
To help with social distancing, please phone us if you want to make an appointment – don’t come into the salon.
Please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also be operating a cancellation and waiting list.
Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
- All clients must wear a face covering or mask during their visit.
- Dry cuts will not be available; all hair must be washed in the salon in order to maintain our hygiene standards, the safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
- Team members will be sanitising all workstations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Sterling Hair Team
Contact us here
Monday to Wednesday – 9am to 5pm
Thursday – 9am to 5pm
Friday – 9am to 5pm
Saturday – 8.30am to 4:30pm
Sunday – Closed
Call us on 01732 458527
Take the tour...
Come and take a 360 degree tour of the Salon